Ask for Help

Let us know here if there is anything else that we can do for you.

parents icon

1 to 1 Family Support

Health & Breastfeeding

Domestic Abuse

Ask for Help

Easy Access to Children’s Centre Services

If you live in Wiltshire and have a 0-5 year old child you are eligible to receive help and support from Spurgeon’s children’s centres in Wiltshire. As well as the services listed we could also help with completing applications for free childcare (two, three and four year old funding), support you to understand and work with the council’s Early Support Assessment, or help you access other services such as Citizen’s Advice, housing and foodbanks. The easiest way is to get in touch with us by phone, but if you would like to email us for support then please use the form below.

Please keep a check on your junk folder, as our reply can sometimes be treated as spam.